Happy Friday! We are back in the barn bar for another Friday #cbdcocktail. We've had numerous requests for a bourbon based drink so here you go! This is a modified version of The Line Break from Alinea. These guys make some crazy cocktails! Lacking the skill and supplies to replicate their drinks, we've simply used one as inspiration. Give our mango flavored hemp oils a try with this one. Its delicious!
A 2:1 ration of bourbon and an orange liquor. Throw on 10-15mg of CBD and you're ready to garnish with citrus and enjoy! This drink recipe calls for 1/2 oz of Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur and 1/2 oz of Triple Sec. Solerno is a bit bitter, Triple Sec is quite sweet. We think you can substitute for both with Cointreau. Its in the middle sweetness wise and seems to work just fine.
THE RECIPE: The Line Break with Mango SF Hemp Oil
prep time: 2 minutes
total time: 2 minutes
servings: 1 drink
- 2 oz Wild Turkey Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1 dash bitters
- Sparkling water
- 1/2 mL (10mg CBD) Schoppee Special Reserve Blend CBD 600mg Essence of Mango
- grapefruit rind garnish
- Stir bourbon, triple sec, and blood orange liqueur with ice.
- Strain over lowball glass filled with ice.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Add a dash or two of bitters.
- Top with CBD (hemp) oil.
- Garnish and serve!