We will NEVER sell your contact information or any related information you submit to schoppee.com or shopschoppe.com to a third party.
This Policy applies to information collected through the websites located at schoppee.com and shopschoppee.com (the “Websites”).
By using the Websites, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Policy. If you are not willing or able to accept and abide by our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our Websites.
Please note that this Policy does not govern the collection and use of information by companies that we do not control.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personal information is collected from you through the Websites;
2. Why we collect personal information;
3. How we use the collected personal information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal information; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your personal information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personal information to us. The Websites may collect various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our websites, such as usage data, IP address, browser information, etc.
- anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion
We will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary.
Use of Information Collected
We will NEVER sell your contact information or any related information you submit to a third party.
We may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request.
Schoppee Farm and our affiliates and subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
We maintain the right to contact you, if needed, for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Schoppee Farm products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our Website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 18
The Websites, as well as our goods and services, are not intended for, or directed too, anyone under eighteen (18) years of age. The Websites do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our Websites please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Our Websites may contain links to affiliate and other websites. Schoppee Farm does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our Websites and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Schoppee Farm takes all reasonable precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: +1 (207) 271-3600
313 East Kennebec Rd.