Happy Friday! For the start of the weekend we are exercising our creativity and crafted a mocktail/ cocktail duo with a little local flare.
This hemp infused beverage is our own little mixed creation. After looking over a selection of the mixers available at Machias River General we settled on this orange concoction. There are plenty of ways you can experiment with it including subbing out the sparkling water for Prosecco. Which we do in the video and is delicious!
THE RECIPE: Seville Orange & Rosemary Mocktail
prep time: 5 minutes
total time: 2 minutes
servings: 1 drink
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz rosemary simple syrup
- 2 oz blood orange juice
- 3 oz Fentimans Mandarin and Seville Orange Jigger
- 1 oz + sparkling water (or Prosecco)
- 1/2 mL (10mg) Schoppee Special Reserve Natural Flavor
- In a shaker add ice, lemon juice, rosemary simple syrup, and blood orange juice
- Shake well and strain over ice in glass of your choice
- Float Fentimans Mandarin and Seville Orange Jigger on top
- Add sparkling water or Prosecco to taste