"Buchanan’s Pineapple Cranberry" with Full Spectrum Schoppee Special Oil
The countdown to the 2020 harvest is on! If you are a farmer you know what that means...
Harvest side effects include:
Compulsively watching the news for the weather forecast
A permanent hemp smell on everything you own
Repeatedly chanting, “is this worth it?”
Thankfully we grow a beautiful plant that helps with 3 out of 6 of those problems! For the other half of the list we have for you a "Buchanan’s Pineapple Cranberry CBD Cocktail." This is an incredibly easy drink that we made using ingredients we had on hand! (Unfortunately, we didn’t have any Buchanan Scotch so we did make a switch to Johnnie Walker)
It has been a wild week on the farm. (Yes, yes I know I say that every week.) We needed a quick and simple cocktail this weekend that used basic bar ingredients and fresh mixers that emulated the warm weather we have had on the coast! This is a mixed drink that won't go wrong. Fresh pineapple juice, the tartness from the cranberry, and a tasty garnish makes this a simple hit. Cherries are in-season and they have been spectacularly sweet over the past few weeks so we included them as a finishing bite to the cocktail. Of course, presentation is alway important, especially when you have a simple drink. The color combination of the fruit juice and vibrant garnish checks that one off!
THE RECIPE: Buchanan's Pineapple Cranberry with Full Spectrum Schoppee Special CBD Oil
prep time: 2 minutes
total time: 2 minutes
servings: 1 drink
- 1 1/2 oz Buchanan's Deluxe Blended Scotch Whiskey (We only had Johnnie Walker stocked!)
- 3 oz of fresh pineapple juice
- 3 oz of cranberry juice
- Fresh cherries and pineapple to for garnish
- 1/2 mL (10mg) Schoppee Special Reserve Natural Flavor
- In a mixing glass add ice, blended scotch, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Mix.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Add Schoppee Special Reserve Natural Flavor.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and cherries.
Recipe adapted from Buchanan’s.