I swear this blueberry martini gave me back some of the life that the work week sucked out of me. This cocktail tastes like the "Maine Summer" I dream of having. Maybe even better since our "Blueberry Pâte de Fruit" is giving this beverage an extra, fruity kick. I take a sip, close my eyes and I feel like I'm drifting into a bliss-filled blueberry haze. Or maybe I am just nodding off from exhaustion. Either way I am happy about it.
Made with fresh lime juice, blueberry vodka, and (a personal favorite) elderflower liqueur, this tart and sweet cocktail is dangerously delicious. To amp up this weeks CBD beverage we substituted our full spectrum CBD oil for one of our blueberry flavored "Pâte de Fruit" confections! This gives the cocktail an extra boost of blueberry flavor. (The longer the confection sits in this drink the better!)
THE RECIPE: Blueberry Martini with "Pâte de Fruit"
prep time: 2 minutes
total time: 2 minutes
servings: 1 drink
- 1 1/2 oz Stoli Blueberry Vodka (Substitute Cold River Blueberry Vodka if you can find it)
- 1 oz St.Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1 (20mg CBD) square of the Schoppee Farm's Old Fashioned Blueberry Pâte de Fruit
- fresh blueberries for garnish
- Add the vodka, elderflower liqueur, lime juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds or so, until good and chilled.
- Place one square of the Blueberry Pâte de Fruit at the bottom of a martini glass.
- Strain into glass and garnish with fresh blueberries. Enjoy!