Check out how I start my afternoons. Its not exactly a cappuccino, I had to amend the traditional technique a bit to work with the CBD hemp oil. It's delicious though, and the CBD hemp oil takes just a little edge off the caffeine. It works wonders for me morning and afternoon!
Start by frothing your milk. I add a couple tablespoons of half and half to my whole milk. It doesn't froth up as well but I love the flavor.
Get your coffee ground and pressed. Fill the glass you'll use with fresh hot water too warm it and rinse it out. Pour the water out.
Brew your shot (or double shot in my case) of espresso. Sweeten it now to your liking. It's easier now rather than waiting until after you add the CBD oil.
Now add your CBD oil of choice. I prefer our Schoppee Special Reserve in the natural flavor. Then give this a stir. Oil and water don't exactly mix easily and a little battery powered stiri-ng device helps. It doesn't have to be perfect though. Just give it a good stir.
Pour over your frothed milk and give it a shake of cocoa powder if you feel like it.
And that's it. Enjoy your frothy, delicious, Schoppee CBD Cappuccino.
Schoppee Special CBD infused Cappuccino
prep time: 5 minutes
total time: 5 minutes
servings: 1 drink
- double shot of your favorite espresso
- 1 - 2 heaping teaspoons sugar
- 2 - 3 ounces milk of your choice
- 1 - 2 tablespoons half and half if desired
- 1/2 mL (10mg CBD) Schoppee Special Reserve Blend CBD 600mg Natural Flavor
- Combine the half and half, and milk in small frothing pitcher. Froth. Set aside.
- Grind and press coffee. Rinse cup with hot water. Brew espresso double shot.
- Sweeten to taste. Stir.
- Add CBD oil. Stir or blend with hand blender.
- Pour the frothed milk over the top. Top with cocoa powder. Enjoy!