Has anyone seen that meme about Fridays on a farm? Well, it ends with,"only 35 more hours to work before Sunday evening off!" That is almost funny, except those calculations are spot on. Thus we are shaking up a quick hemp infused cocktail this week right off the bucket of one of our tractors!
We needed something easy, refreshing and convenient because it is row forming time here! Quickly followed by planting time, quickly followed by harvest time... okay, I'm going to stop there. (Deep breath.)
Here is a delicious spin on a classic "Arnold Palmer" to kick off your weekend! A sweet and EASY summer drink that is perfect when you are in a hurry to get your butt in a beach chair, or in our case a tractor seat. Enjoy!
* Disclaimer: We did NOT drink our CBD cocktails after making this video, or would ever drink while operating the machinery here on the farm. Safety is a priority. Those were made for filming purposes and will be enjoyed when the farming day is over!
THE RECIPE: "A Field Day" Arnold Palmer
prep time: 2 minutes
total time: 3 minutes
servings: 1 drink
- 4 oz + of ice tea
- 1 oz + sparkling lemonade
- 50 ml (a little less than 2oz) vodka
- 1/2 mL (10mg) Schoppee Special Reserve Natural Flavor
- lemon garnish
- Shake ice tea and vodka.
- Strain over a lowball glass filled with ice.
- Top with sparkling lemonade.
- Drop on your Schoppee Special Reserve Natural and garnish how you see fit. We chose a nice lemon wheel.